Wild Bee Propolis
Product of Brazil
For more than two thousand years, propolis has been used as an antiseptic, antimicrobial and detoxifier, treating both humans and livestock.
Propolis consists mainly of resins exuded from leaf buds and the bark of certain trees. These resins are collect by honeybees and are then mixed with a little wax, honey and enzymes. It’s generally believed that propolis helps to“sterilize”a bee hive, inhibiting the spread of bacteria, viruses and fungi.
Quantity: 240 capsules
– Helps lower blood pressure.
– Ability to calm the symptoms of seasonal allergies.
– Considers to stimulate the growth of new tissue in addition to preventing infection.
– Many of the organic acids in propolis have long lists of biological activites, including anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antiallergic, antimutagenic, antihistamine and spasmolytic actions, and are found in numerous medicinal and armoatic culinary plants.
– Propolis has benn reported helpful in treating arthritis, boils, acne, asthma, dermatisis, ulcers, and inflammatory bowel diseases such as Crohn’s disease.
100% Brazil Green Bee Propolis … 500mg
Tocopherols Excipient NF
Take 1 softgel, 1 time daily
Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Cautions and Warnings:
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are allergic to
bee products, poplar tree products or balsam from Peru.
Consult with a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant
or breast feeding. Consult with a health care practitioner if symptoms
persist or worsen.
Hypersensitivity, such as allergy has been known to occur; in which
case, discontinue immediately.