Arctic Seal Oil
Product of Canada
Source of omega-3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health. Source of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and docosapentaenoic acid (DPA) for the maintenance of good health. Source of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) to help support the development of the brain, eyes and nerves (for children 1-18 years of age).
Seal oil in liquid softgel contains the highest levels of DPA and balanced levels of DHA and EPA. Seal oil Omega-3 fatty acids are chemically similar to that found naturally in the body from birth. However, long-chain Omega-3 fatty acids deplete daily as our bodies use them for numerous vital functions and should be supplemented accordingly.The body does not produce the necessary long-chain Omega-3 fatty acids that are required in every cell for optimal health. Therefore, we need to get long-chain Omega-3 fatty acids from our diet.
Quantity: 300 softgels
– DHA, an omega-3 found in seal oil, causes reductions in blood pressure and cholesterol.
– Studies show a reduction of arthritis symptoms with a regular intake of omega-3’s for up to three months.
– Boost the immune systems.
– Prevention of cardiovascular disease, hypertension and diabetes.
– Favorable for dry skin and mild psoriasis.
– Helpful in the treatment of multiple sclerosis, breast cancer and Alzheimer’s disease.