Product of Canada
Cordyceps are medicinal mushrooms that have been known to take thousands of years to produce. Two main types used are Cordyceps sinesis and Cordyceps militaris.
Cordyceps has been found mainly in North America, Europe, and Asia.
In Cordyceps, there is a wide range of nutritionally important components. This includes various types of essential amino acids, vitamins like B1, B2, B12 and K, different kinds of carbohydrates and various medicinally important polysaccharides, proteins, sterols, nucleosides, and other trace elements.
The main constituent of the extract derived from this fungus comprises a novel bio-metabolite called as Cordycepin (3′deoxyadenosine) which has a very potent anti-cancer, anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory activities.
It is a general booster for the nervous system, metabolism, and immunity.
Quantity: 60 lozenges
1. Increase Immune Function and Have Anti-Aging Effects – Pharmacological and biological studies have found that cordyceps positively impact immune function and benefit the cardiovascular, respiratory, endocrine and reproductive systems.
2. Improve Stamina and Athletic Performance – Several studies suggest that cordyceps can improve physical abilities, endurance and stamina partially because they boost the body’s supply of ATP, one of the primary sources of energy during exercises.
3. Act Like a Natural Aphrodisiac – enhance libidos and reproductive function. Improved endurance, anti-fatigue effects and lower levels of inflammation are several other reasons that cordyceps improve fertility. Thus, cordyceps may be utilized as a natural treatment for infertility and a natural remedy for impotence.
4. Fight Diabetes – Two active constituents in cordyceps, d-mannitol cordycepin and 3’-deoxyadenosine, are partially responsible for various physiological actions that help control insulin and blood sugar levels.
5. Improve Liver Function and Detoxification – Cordyceps appear to help improve liver function, especially in people with damaged livers due to disorders like hepatitis B. Because the liver helps remove toxins from the body, enhanced liver function is one way that cordyceps positively impact the immune system.